Bug-Bee Hive Resort is located just three (3) miles south of Paynesville,
Minnesota, off of County Road 181 on the northwest shore of Lake Koronis. Paynesville is located in West Central Minnesota where Hwys. 23 and 55 merge. We are approximately 30 miles east of Willmar, 35 miles west of
St. Cloud, and 90 miles northwest of Minneapolis.
From the East:
1) Hwy. 55 West to Paynesville. Turn Left on to County Road 181; or
2) Interstate 94 to the Hwy. 23 exit just west of St. Cloud and
follow Hwy. 23 West to Paynesville. Take Business 23 exit. Turn left at Casey’s General Store onto Lake Avenue. Go south 3/4 mile to Hwy. 55, go straight across Hwy. 55 to County Road 181.
Follow County Road 181 for 2.5 miles to the Bug-Bee Hive Entrance.
From the West:/SW
1) Hwy. 23 East to Willmar and on to Paynesville; or
1) Take Hwy. 71 North to Willmar and Hwy. 23 East to Paynesville;
1 mile before golf course, turn right on NW Lake Koronis Road.
Turn left on Crestridge Road to our entrance about 1/2 mile.
From the South:
1) Take Hwy. 4 North to Grove City, go 14 miles further north to Hwy. 55 and then west/left to Paynesville or
2) Take Hwy. 22 to Litchfield, continue going north on Hwy. 22 to Hwy. 55
and then west to Paynesville.
Turn left on County Road 181. Follow County Road 181 for 2.5 miles to the Bug-Bee Hive entrance.