Check out the area's upcoming events and make a weekend of it at the Hive!
See Area Calendar
- Antiquing - Many shops to choose from.
- Amaze'n Farmyard: Features Minnesota's largest permanent maze, giant slide, mini golf, pony rides, and lots of animals you can pet, feed and hold! There's also a beautiful gift shop.
- BMX Park: A dirt MBX off-road course right in town!
- Glacier Lakes State Trail: partially paved all the way to Willmar!
- Koronis Cinema: Playings two current movies each night.
- Koronis Hills Golf Club: A challenging 18 hole, semi-private golf course in a beautiful setting with mature trees, rolling hills and sparkling water. It features a full driving range and pro shop.
- Koronis Lanes: A newly remodeled 6-lane bowling alley. 320-243-5094
- Lake Koronis Recreational Trail: A safe, non-motorized bike/pedestrian trail that will eventually go completely around Lake Koronis. This trail connects to the city of Paynesville and the Glacial Lakes State Trail.
- Paynesville Area Historical Museum: The historical society has put together quite an impressive little trip back in time. A unique thing about this museum is that there is a local timeline of the things that happened here in Paynesville, and along with it is a world events timeline. Many old artifacts and antiques to see, even an authentic school house to tour!
- Paynesville Public Library: Open Monday through Saturday.
WITHIN 25 MINUTES OF BUGBEE HIVE RESORT
- Big Kahuna Fun Park: 2 Go-Kart Tracks, Bumper Boats, Mini-Golf, PowerWheels Course, indoor Arcade. Located in Spicer.
- Little Crow Ski Team: This incredible group based in New London performs throughout the summer, mostly on Friday nights.
- Quarry Cinema: Several screen theatre located in Cold Spring, featuring wide aisles, rocker recliners and stadium seating.
- Sibley State Park: Located outside of New London, this park features Mount Tom for a beautiful view and Lake Andrew in which to swim, fish or boat. Other nature programs also available.
WITHIN 60 MINUTES OF BUGBEE HIVE RESORT
- Art As You Like It: Paint your own pottery and crafts!
- College of St Benedict's/St. John's University: Arts Information, News, and Sports for CSB or SJU.
- Granite City Lumberjacks: For some good ol' fashioned Junior A level hockey, check out our Lumberjacks.
- Munsinger & Clemens Gardens: 2 distinct but adjacent gardens on the banks of the Mississippi River, offering concerts and events throughout the summer.
- Paramount Theatre: Historic theatre for the visual and performance arts.
- Pioneer Place:Professional theatre and concert venue.
- Saint Cloud Rox:Our local baseball team from the Northwoods League.
- Saint Cloud State University: Arts, News and Sports.
- Stearns County History Museum: Several displays specific to this area, including a children's gallery, info on the granite industry, farming and the Pan Motor Company.
- Summerland Family Fun Park: Go-Karts, Mini-Golf, Waterslide, Bumper Boats, Batting Cage and more.